Our LEAN Management Training is a unique course designed specifically for middle and upper management who want to introduce lean thinking and problem solving into their respective departments and/or organizations. As a manager, you will be trained as a “Lean Champion” to facilitate and support lean implementation within an organization.
This specially developed Lean Manager training course contributes to how you as a manager coach the transformation from a traditionally organized organization to a lean management organization. Mainly, you do this by creating a good learning environment. As a manager, you will be trained as a “Lean Champion” and will therefore be able to guide and introduce the transformation. You know the components of Lean thinking, but primarily provide the facilities and coordination than you are executive in this.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Promote continuous improvement & support Lean implementation within the organization (or department);
- Guide the transformation from Traditional Management to Lean Management by creating a learning environment;
- Lead the Lean Thinking & Problem-Solving methodology in the respective department and/or organization;
- Drive alignment within the enterprise by implementing strategy;
- Coach A3s by facilitating the Problem Solving process using the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) method;
- Facilitate Kaizen events and create Level Pull systems.
LEAN Management Training is a specially designed course for middle and upper management (department head, team managers, operations managers, directors and executives) who want to introduce lean thinking and problem solving into their respective departments and/or organizations.
Training Model & Course Duration
The LEAN Management training is a hands-on classroom training delivered by a certified Master Black Belt and lasts 3 days. Unless the LEAN Awareness – Problem Solving training has already been completed, then these modules are dropped and the training is only 2 days.
During the practical assignment, there will be several hours of on-site coaching by a certified Master Black Belt consultant from Perfact.
Perfact LEAN Academy
Our Lean Training Program is accredited by the leading accreditation institute LCS (Lean Compentency System). All components of our training system are aligned with the LCS principles of “Lean Thinking” and appropriately developed to support a systematic approach to continuous improvement. We are able to share our Lean knowledge and thinking in such a way that everyone is able, by using a particular method, to create a working environment in which continuous improvement is paramount.